Sunday, October 5, 2008

Prayer Requests

A is for Angela in Asia :)

My support letter mentioned a few things, but here it is in a list with a few additional items.

Please pray:

Packing:
We are taking a long list of things over, so hopefully we won't go over weight or too over weight... and that our luggage arrives safely at our destination as we will.

Protection:

Both physically and spiritually.

Our flight is about 15 hours long with a layover in Singapore.

We'll also be traveling to various places on the island & visiting various work places.

That Leela & I will be of sound mind, body, & spirit. -That we will be able to be focused on the tasks at hand & on God.

Relationship building:
That God would work in the hearts of those we will
encounter. -That they will be able to see His grace & love through us. Also, that their hearts will be soften to His voice.

Health Ed. Classes:
That the ladies will understand what I'm trying to teach them
& that the hands on learning will help them & empower them to live healthier lives for themselves & families.

Also that the reproductive health section will be well received & taught. I'm not married, so there is a possibility that they won't accept information from me on that topic.

Health:
I'm still getting over my cold. So please pray that I'll get better by the

time we leave & that we'll be healthy throughout the trip.

1 comment:

Editor - Mowai said...

Keep us posted. We'll keep you in our prayers and we look forward to some great testimonies and stories. A smile goes a long way. So remember to =)