Sunday, October 12, 2008

The Deal

For the next two weeks, this is what my schedule is looking like so far.

Oct 13, Monday - Travel
Oct 15, Wednesday - Arrive in Surabaya, afternoon/evening meetings (we lose a day going there)
Oct 16, Thursday - Morning language lesson to study Bahasa, Indonesian.
We have a couple afternoon health education sessions at Polehan, with the moms.
Oct 17 Health ed. sessions
Oct 20 Travel to Bali
Oct 22, Travel back to Malang, final meetings
Oct 23, Travel back to US
Oct 24, Arrive home

When the prep stuff is done... I think I might finally feel the excitement for this trip!
For everyone who's keeping us in your thoughts and for supporting us, Thank You!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Will be back in time for my bday. Bring me something nice from Indo :P